Re: Why so many out-of-disk-space failures on buildfarm machines? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Why so many out-of-disk-space failures on buildfarm machines?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I don't think we're ever going to fix things for the 7.3 error you're
> getting - please take it out of your rotation. 7.3 isn't quite as dead
> as Joshua suggested earlier, but it's certainly on life support.

I checked the CVS logs and it appears that we fixed several contrib
modules, not only cube, to work with flex 2.5.31 during the 7.4 devel
cycle.  I don't think anyone cares to back-port that much work.  Our
position should be "if you want to build 7.3 you need flex 2.5.4 to do
it".

If Mark still wants to test 7.3, he could install flex 2.5.4 someplace
and make sure that's first in the PATH while building 7.3.