Re: Problem with recent PostgreSQL relatedpressrelease - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Problem with recent PostgreSQL relatedpressrelease
Date
Re: Problem with recent PostgreSQL relatedpressrelease  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Dave Page wrote:
> EDB the *product* is based on PostgreSQL and adds Oracle compatibility
> features as well as DynaTune and other performance improvements
> (virtually all of which get offered back to the community),
Do I miss something or has DynaTune' features not been offered back so far?
While I regard Oracle features as beyond pgsql's scope, automatic tuning
appears as valuable extension to core pgsql.

Regards,
Andreas