Re: Problem with recent PostgreSQL relatedpressrelease - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Problem with recent PostgreSQL relatedpressrelease
Date
Re: Problem with recent PostgreSQL relatedpressrelease  (Jim Nasby <decibel@decibel.org>)
Re: Problem with recent PostgreSQL relatedpressrelease  (Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Jonah H. Harris wrote:
> On 7/13/07, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>> That kind of makes my point :)
> The fact is, if you write a PostgreSQL-only app, it will run perfectly
> on PostgreSQL or EnterpriseDB.

But that isn't what I asked. I asked if I wrote an EnterpriseDB app
would it run on PostgreSQL, the answer is clearly no. Yes, yes we can of
course not use Enterprise (Oracle) features, but one of the benefits of
EnterpriseDB is that I "can" use those Oracle features.

That is my only point.

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/