pgagent - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Fst Procurement
Subject pgagent
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi ,

I have searched the net and found some articles on pgagent, but I am
unable to get "pg_dump" to execute.:

"Pg_Dump postgres -U postgres -Fc -f c:\db-dump" causes an error in the
pglog file. It complains about the backslash. When I enter this command in
the definition tab the backslash is escaped in the SQL tab. If I change the
command to:

" Pg_Dump postgres -U postgres -f db.dump" it still complains about a
backslash. Its as though it is not really seeing the command.

I tried this command as a SQL and a BATCH step with no success.

In one of the articles on the net I saw that W2K has a bug and will not run
a BATCH step.

Do you perhaps have any other ideas how I can get pg_dump to run through
pg_agent ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

regards,

Jimmy