Re: PostgreSQL banner for tradeshows -- art to review - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: PostgreSQL banner for tradeshows -- art to review
Date
Re: PostgreSQL banner for tradeshows -- art to review
Re: PostgreSQL banner for tradeshows -- art to review
List pgsql-advocacy
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Robert Bernier wrote:
>> On Thursday 28 June 2007 13:52, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> The designer has come up with the following design:
>>>
>>> http://www.commandprompt.com/files/scaled_9_pct.pdf
>
> What about this one?
>

> http://www.openvein.com/ext/postgresql_sign_art.jpg

Hmmm.  I'm not really liking any of those, they don't look very
professional.  How much longer do we have?  I can submit a design this
weekend.

Or you can turn this idea over to the designer:

Light grey background, Off-center Elephant Logo, 1/2 on left side of
banner or similar position, Text "PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced
open source database" slightly overlapping, with white border for
clarity.  Try also royal blue background with photo of real elephant
face, same configuration.

--Josh Berkus