Re: pgqdmin3 1.6.3 on Ubuntu Dapper Drake - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: pgqdmin3 1.6.3 on Ubuntu Dapper Drake
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Dave, Michael,

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
thepackage you have is broken.

> And, no, we don't have an alternative configure script. We do have an ubuntu apt repo on the website though - any
reasonnot to use that?

Michael is looking for packages for dapper. I've not uploaded anything
for this release at the moment. I'll try to provide something for it
rapidly as this is at least the second time someone asks for it.

Regards,
Raphaël