Re: Advocacy wiki asap? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Advocacy wiki asap?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> I really, really need to get some planning pages up in the PostgreSQL
>> sphere about OSCON and LWE and other events.  However, both techdocs
>> and my personal site are suffering from fatal cms bugs which prevent
>> me from using them within the next couple days.
>>
>> Can we set up an advocacy wiki, or something, which we can use for
>> this sort of thing very quickly?  Or would this be approprate for part
>> of the developer wiki?
>>
>> I'm willing to use whatever we can get operating in the next 24 hours
>> and isn't based on CVS.
>
> I would just use the developer wiki, just create a new section. No need
> for yet another place.

Wow. I find myself agreeing with JD on a -advocacy/-www crossover
matter. I guess there's a first time for everything :-)

Anyway, my take is also developer wiki. *especially* if it may just be
temporary, but I don't see a problem if it's permanent either. Just
consider it a "wiki for the pg development group", which certainly
includes the -advocacy folks. (The distinction being it's still not for
the general end user)

//Magnus