Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presence - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presence
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
>> Josh Berkus wrote:
>>> Josh,

>>> So I think it's more applicable to have a supply of T-shirts on hand and to
>>> strongly encourage all booth volunteers to wear them.
>> Can I also suggest having at least black and white ones? You wouldn't
>> get me in a white one without a serious amount of cash or beer for
>> example, and I imagine others feel the same way.
>
> I am worried a dark blue t-shirt on top of a light blue EnterpriseDB
> long-sleeve shirt is going to look rediculous.  I am thinking I will
> just avoid helping in the booth.

I have seen the shirts (at least a picture of them) they look pretty
good actually.

> I still feel this policy is very non-open-source-like, but maybe that is
> the point.

How is providing a uniform presence that promotes our community
non-open-source-like?

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/