Re: Folder design - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Chander Ganesan
Subject Re: Folder design
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am thinking that we will just do a simple folder with our standard
> elephant and our PostgreSQL.Org name. Maybe the:
I'm thinking that vendors that are in the folder should chip in for the
costs.  I've done these before (and there is a *lot* of real estate on a
folder) and they generally cost around $1 apiece (keep in mind this is
full color, and printing can go on both inside flaps, the back and the
front).

Additionally, I think there's a good way to go if vendors chip in...
    - Vendors can have their logo on the inside right flap of the
folder, so that they get something for their money ;-) along with some
snazzy graphic indicating that it's the "vendor" side.
    - Inside left flap can be PG specific stuff...
    - PG has a dolphin free zone (I know....we don't compete yadda
yadda) in back that can be used for whatever....
    - Nice fat elephant on the front.  Perhaps the graphic from the
PGDay T-Shirt can be used...it was kinda sharp.

And we could let vendors know the quantity of folders that we make (1000
first run?), so they know how many flyers to print...

Chander

> PostgreSQL, The World's Most Advanced Open Source Database
>
> Under the elephant.
>
> Within the folder I want to have a couple of tab sheets:
>
> General Information
> Training
> Consulting and Support
> After Market Solutions
>
> Is there any subjects I am missing?
>
> Joshua D. Drake
>

> --
>
>       === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===
> Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240
> Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997
>              http://www.commandprompt.com/
>
> Donate to the PostgreSQL Project: http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate
> PostgreSQL Replication: http://www.commandprompt.com/products/

Chander Ganesan