Re: Technical Documentation and Community Login - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Technical Documentation and Community Login
Date
List pgsql-general
Guy Rouillier wrote:
> George Weaver wrote:
>>
>> Original Message From Guy Rouillier
>>
>>> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs.71.  Color me dumb, but I
>>> can't figure a way to download the document "Apache 2.0, Tomcat 5.5,
>>> WARs & PostgreSQL 8.1 JDBC DataSources on Windows XP".  When I click
>>> on the link to the document, it just brings me back to the same page.
>>
>> If you back up the url chain to  Community Generated Articles, Guides,
>> and Documentation you will be taken to the following page:
>>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs.2
>>
>> If you follow the Apache 2.0, Tomcat 5.5, WARs & PostgreSQL 8.1 JDBC
>> DataSources on Windows link at the bottom under Web Development you
>> should be able to access the articles your interested in.
>
> Thanks, George, that does indeed work.  I got to the original article I
> quoted by entering "tomcat jdbc" in the search function.  That article
> is top on the list.  Does this indicate that the search index is outdated?

Not really. The page on the 71 link is there, and it's empty. The search
engine has indexed the title of it, and the summary. I have no idea
where the content really is supposed to be - Rob, do you by any chance know?

> I also still haven't received an email in response to my userid submittal.

Strange, but you could've been caught up in the server change we did a
couple of days ago.  Please try the lost password feature at
http://www.postgresql.org/community/lostpwd to get a new copy of it.

//Magnus