Re: Technical Documentation and Community Login - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Guy Rouillier
Subject Re: Technical Documentation and Community Login
Date
List pgsql-general
George Weaver wrote:

> Original Message From Guy Rouillier
>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs.71.  Color me dumb, but I
>> can't figure a way to download the document "Apache 2.0, Tomcat 5.5,
>> WARs & PostgreSQL 8.1 JDBC DataSources on Windows XP".  When I click
>> on the link to the document, it just brings me back to the same page.
>
> If you back up the url chain to  Community Generated Articles, Guides,
> and Documentation you will be taken to the following page:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs.2
>
> If you follow the Apache 2.0, Tomcat 5.5, WARs & PostgreSQL 8.1 JDBC
> DataSources on Windows link at the bottom under Web Development you
> should be able to access the articles your interested in.

Thanks, George, that does indeed work.  I got to the original article I
quoted by entering "tomcat jdbc" in the search function.  That article
is top on the list.  Does this indicate that the search index is outdated?

I also still haven't received an email in response to my userid submittal.

--
Guy Rouillier