Re: Postgres data/form entry tool - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brent Wood
Subject Re: Postgres data/form entry tool
Date
List pgsql-general
Richard Huxton wrote:
> David Potts wrote:
>>> David Potts wrote:
>>
>> Any platform !
>>
>> ie Web ,X, , L/Unix console, Mac or even Weandozz
>
> pgadmin, phppgadmin - although these are pitched more towards admin,
> they let you edit table data.

PGAccess provides a spreadsheet like view of tables which users can type
data into, & works pretty well, it
does not have the admin functionality of pgadmin, which might be a good
thing in your case.

Perhaps a simple PHP data entry form for a web based tool.

I haven't tried these, but they may also work OK (on a Linux/KDE platform):

knoda    http://www.knoda.org/
rekall    http://www.thekompany.com/projects/rekall/

Maybe someome who has actually tried these could comment?

Cheers,

  Brent Wood