Re: proposed OSCON talk accepted - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: proposed OSCON talk accepted
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

>>> Magnus, how is difficult to provide Robert dump and content of
>>> www.postgresql.org (I think documentation part would be enough) ?
>>
>> Yeah we can do that, but does it help without having the actual
>> contents? It might be better to work off a copy of the static website,
>> and then use the indexing scripts that are already in the pgweb cvs tree
>> to build the tsearch indexes?
>
> Yes, this is what I meant. Provide static content and scripts for indexing,
> search form and display search results.

If you want any chance to update it, I suggest setting up a local
repository of the website, and build it from there. If not, I can get
you a one-time tarball of what's on the site now, but we currently have
no way of doing that regularly.

//Magnus