Re: proposed OSCON talk accepted - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: proposed OSCON talk accepted
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

>>> ...... having search engine on pg live cd would be
>>> good for demonstration. gzipped dump of pgweb with www.postgresql.org
>>> content
>>> is about 23 Mb and anyone can install it on his computer and use it
>>> offline....
>>

>> Sounds like a good idea. Where are the required files and scripts?
>
> Magnus, how is difficult to provide Robert dump and content of
> www.postgresql.org (I think documentation part would be enough) ?

Yeah we can do that, but does it help without having the actual
contents? It might be better to work off a copy of the static website,
and then use the indexing scripts that are already in the pgweb cvs tree
to build the tsearch indexes?

//Magnus