Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Susanne Ebrecht
Subject Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Kevin Hunter wrote:
> On 22 Mar 2007 at 3:35a -0400, Susanne Ebrecht wrote:
>> The first reason of course is, that we couldn't pre-finance more and
>> we didn't have so much donations less.
>
> Okay, so perhaps a little late to be asking this question, but I'm
> curious, how much are we talking for pre-finance?  How many shirts are
> being bought upfront?

We want to buy 500 t-shirts for round about 5 or 6 Euro per shirt. That
are 2500-3000 Euro.
It's the first event from the Italien, and they start with 0 of course.
Also, we will buy blue plush elephants, I can't remember how many (I
guess 1000) but one elephant costs round about 16 Euro. The elephants
also will be shipped to USA.

Do you want to underwrite one of these?
Or do you want to pre finance it?

Susanne