Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Susanne Ebrecht
Subject Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Gabriele Bartolini wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
>   I will ask the designer to prepare another set of drafts. One on a
> black shirt and one on a blue shirt. I will ask him to add the
> following information in the back/front - as he prefers:

Normally, black shirts are more expensive as other colors. Of course you
can try this. You can try it, but I think, only one charge of t-shirts
are enough and why not only blue?

http://www.postgresql.org sounds better. :)

>   Double side printing is approximately 10% more expensive per shirt.
> I would go with just two colours - for budget reasons. Maybe next time
> ... :)

For the german t-shirts, the printer told me, black and white are no
colours, so the t-shirts only have a one colour printing: blue for the
elephant :)