Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Date
Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts  (Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>)
Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts  (Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail@wars-nicht.de>)
Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi guys,

   if you want, you can have a look at the draft of the design of the
new PostgreSQL shirts. The designer said that printing on two sides
(front / back) looks much better, although it costs slightly more. If we
want to keep the same price I said in the previous email, we need to
decide which side to print (back or front). Otherwise, I can ask for a
quote (he told me that it is a minimal difference).

   Here is the URL: http://www.gabrielebartolini.it/pgday2007/tshirt.pdf

   Please let me have your thoughts, thanks.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Web Programmer, IWA/HWG Member
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy