PostgreSQL t-shirts for EU groups - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject PostgreSQL t-shirts for EU groups
Date
Re: PostgreSQL t-shirts for EU groups  (Lukas Kahwe Smith <smith@pooteeweet.org>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi guys,

   I have been talking a bit today with Susanne on the European IRC
channel about printing generic PostgreSQL t-shirts to be given / sold by
European groups during PostgreSQL meetings/conferences/events. These
shirts will be on black or blue shirts (good quality) with the
PostgreSQL logo and written.

   Unless we find a sponsor that is willing to pay for 500 t-shirts
(this is the initial amount we may think of producing), I suggest that
every group is responsible for financing each part. The Italian group
can take the responsibility to produce them for everyone.

   I was thinking of getting 100 shirts for the Italian group out of the
500. I believe the German group is able to pay for 100 shirts, and I
hope the French one is able to get another 100 shirts. This way, we will
only have to find buyers for the remaining 200 shirts.

   The cost for 500 t-shirts is approximately 3.2 euro each plus taxes
(20%).

   Please let me know. Thanks.

Ciao,
Gabriele

P.S.: I was wondering though, if the PostgreSQL fundraising group can
help us - even partly - with this initiative.

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Web Programmer, IWA/HWG Member
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy