Re: As proposed the complete changes to pg_trigger and pg_rewrite - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: As proposed the complete changes to pg_trigger and pg_rewrite
Date
List pgsql-patches
On 3/15/2007 11:16 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Jan Wieck <JanWieck@Yahoo.com> writes:
>> Attached is the completed patch that changes pg_trigger and extends
>> pg_rewrite in order to allow triggers and rules to be defined with
>> different, per session controllable, behaviors for replication purposes.
>
> The SPI_savedplans part of this is pretty bletcherous, and has been
> overtaken by events anyway.  I'd suggest testing whether plancache.c
> has anything in its list.

Hehe,

after today's commit by you it also throws a cvs merge conflict exactly
there ...

After a quick look it seems that another little function in there,
checking if (cached_plans_list == NIL), would do exactly that.

Easy enough to adjust to that.

Jan