Re: PostgreSQL - 'SKYLINE OF' clause added! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: PostgreSQL - 'SKYLINE OF' clause added!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> You most probably want to look at porting your changes to the latest
> postgresql release as well.

I believe many people would be interested, but to get the feature
accepted we would need a patch against -head as that is the latest
version of PostgreSQL under development.

You can see more information about that here:

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/

The above link will also help you with our required coding styles,
acceptance policies etc...

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/