Re: Font size in query windows - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dan Harris
Subject Re: Font size in query windows
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dan Harris wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
>
>> The preferences option on the main window should be used. On all other
>> platforms the options are under File->Options on the main form only, but
>> OSX adds a Preferences menu to every menu.
>>
>> You can then change the font on the Query tab.

Ok, I get it now, you have to have the main window focused for the
preferences option to be enabled.  This seems unusual to me, but I can
work around it.  It would be more Mac-like for the Preferences window to
be available at all times.

Thanks for your help.

-Dan