Re: Font size in query windows - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Font size in query windows
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dan Harris wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm running the latest OS X binary and hoping to replace my existing
> expensive query tool with it.  However, I am having some problems with
> the SQL Query window.  The input window default font is too small,
> almost unreadable ( running 1900x1280 resolution ).  I don't see how to
> increase this font size or change it to a fixed-width font.  I tried to
> go to the preferences pane but the Preferences menu option is disabled.
>  Is this a bug?

The preferences option on the main window should be used. On all other
platforms the options are under File->Options on the main form only, but
OSX adds a Preferences menu to every menu.

You can then change the font on the Query tab.

Regards, Dave.