Re: pgAdmin3 1.6.2 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin3 1.6.2
Date
List pgadmin-support
researcher@safe-mail.net wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Thank you for your prompt response. I have found the module for download at
>
> http://www.nabble.com/Adminpack-contrib-module-t1559450.html
>
> So, I have downloaded to some folder. I got a bit lost because I did not find any information into which directory or
whereI should put the. So, anyway, I 'untared' and tied to run the command in the terminal window but also got the
errormessages (as somehow expected):

> sh-2.05b$ make USE_PGXS=1
> make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
> sh-2.05b$ make USE_PGXS=1 install
> make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.
>
> Where should I put the file?

Adminpack is included with PostgreSQL 8.2.x. You just need to build it
and install it from your PostgreSQL source tree, and run the resulting
SQL script against the postgres database.

Regards, Dave