Footprints on Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul Lambert
Subject Footprints on Postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
Our help desk uses a job tracking system called Footprints, developed by
Unipress (now Numara Software) which I have discovered this morning can
run on Postgres.

Does anyone on this list have any experience with this software, in
particular using it with Postgres as it's backend.

We currently use MS SQL server, and Footprints now remains as the only
application in our organisation still relying on SQL server which I
would like to get rid of - for reasons that would be obvious to even the
most dim-witted in-duh-vidual.

If anyone has experience running Footprints on Postgres in a Weenblows
environment I wouldn't mind hearing from you on your experiences.

Regards,
Paul.

--
Paul Lambert