Re: PostgreSQL booth, Solutions Linux 2007, Paris - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jean-Paul Argudo
Subject Re: PostgreSQL booth, Solutions Linux 2007, Paris
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi all,

I didn't wipe out the >> quoted text below, because it was the original
message I sent months ago, so you may have deleted it... :-)

Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> Hmm,
> I'd like to come to Paris.
> Oleg

Oleg, please let us know how much money you need to come to Paris.
Please be conscient our non-profit hasnt got much money, so please
consider the cheapest plane :-)

If the money need is not that much, maybe you could come with Teodor?

You'll be placed in an house of one of us during the period (maybe you
could come the entire week of the 29 jan...)

Let me know quickly how much it is!! My company (dalibo, Im cto) may
sponsorship the travel costs ;-)

--
Jean-Paul Argudo
www.PostgreSQLFr.org