Re: installing postgres on win Me... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: installing postgres on win Me...
Date
List pgsql-general
On 18 Dec 2006 at 12:08, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> For client-side it's mostly copy/paste, but you will also need to
> download some dependency DLLs (such as OpenSSL and MIT Kerberos)
> elsewhere, unless you already have them on your system.

If you have pgAdmin III installed - and I'd strongly recommend it,
it's a great tool - and add the program dir to your PATH, you should
have most of the needed DLLs available.

--Ray.

Raymond O'Donnell
Director of Music, Galway Cathedral, Galway, Ireland
rod@iol.ie