Re: postgresql.org homepage looks pretty broken now - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alexey Borzov
Subject Re: postgresql.org homepage looks pretty broken now
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,

Dave Page wrote:
>> Here are the screenshots in case the problem magically fixes itself:
>> http://oc.cs.msu.ru/stuff/postgresql-screenshot-ie.png
>> http://oc.cs.msu.ru/stuff/postgresql-screenshot-mozilla.png
>>
>> Looks like additional stuff placed on the homepage recently doesn't
>> quite fit there.
>
> I saw the same in both until I forced a refresh to get the updated
> stylesheets. Not sure what we can do about that :-(

Sorry for the noise then, forced refresh does fix the appearance.

Well, let's hope that most of the people who turn to website after the release
announcement do not have old stylesheet in their browsers' cache... :)