Re: Collateral for LISA 06 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Mike Ellsworth
Subject Re: Collateral for LISA 06
Date
Re: Collateral for LISA 06
List pgsql-advocacy
We'll have 2 pdf's ready (for comment) --- probably end of day tomorrow.

 - #1 will be an 8.5" x 11" --- which is meant to be printed in full color, 2-sided and trifolded.
Designed to be a brief overview and printed in full color.  Cover is done.  Content in-progress.

- #2 will be 11" x 17", 2 sheets, 8 impressions (8.5x 11), centerfolded and stitched, so that finished size would be similar to a magazine.

Designed to provide:
a)  Complete, organized detail of changess 8.1 --> 8.2
b)  Something for detail oriented people to read as they eagerly await the opportunity to actually speak to Josh Berkus.  Content and layout are done.  Cover is in-progress.  Can be either color or B&W.  B&W should be adequate for its intended purpose.

So -- question is --- when we are done, where do we put it/email it?  Probably be ~ 2 meg total, maybe less.

Thanks,
Mike Ellsworth

Josh Berkus wrote:
Michael,

I can't do offset as I don't have the equipment.
I CAN run xxx off a Xerox Phaser 7700.  If you'd like, I can FedEx a
sample to you, then you can decide if the quality is adequate.  Largest
size is 11" x 17".
Wow, thanks.  I wasn't looking for people to print stuff, though, just
design it.

Can also help with "design", though I'd rather leave actual content
(text) in your's or someone else's hands.
Hey, if you can do layout & graphics even passably well, we very very much
need you.