Re: IS it a good practice to use SERIAL as Primary Key? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John McCawley
Subject Re: IS it a good practice to use SERIAL as Primary Key?
Date
List pgsql-general
This list represents the most informed database admins I know, and while
the conversation can easily devolve into minutae, I am genuinely
interested in everyone's opinions on this subject.  Primary keys are a
pretty central aspect of database design, and most everyone on this list
has unique experiences with the pros and cons of each approach...I'm
pretty interested in the discussion.