Re: PostgreSQL doesn't accept connections when Windows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tony Caduto
Subject Re: PostgreSQL doesn't accept connections when Windows
Date
List pgsql-general
George Weaver wrote:

> I then updated the postgresql.conf file with "listen_addresses = '*'
> and changed the port from 5432 (currently being used for a 7.3 server)
> to 5435.

Have you tried setting the port back to default and see what happens?
Is it possible for you to stop the 7.3 server for a moment to test this
theory?

The only thing you have different is the port, so I am thinking that it
has something to do with that.

Later,

--
Tony Caduto