Re: how to recall the initial definition (CREATE TABLE) of a table ? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From
Subject Re: how to recall the initial definition (CREATE TABLE) of a table ?
Date
Re: how to recall the initial definition (CREATE TABLE) of a table ?  ("A. Kretschmer" <andreas.kretschmer@schollglas.com>)
List pgsql-novice

So much for giving a valid answer.

1. Do you want to even try using PGAdmin?
    BTW.. (THAT MEANS "BY THE WAY") It’s a postgreSQL admin tool which is freely available on the web.
   If you want people to post you a full-length solution on the list I don’t think that’s what a list is for. I think you need to do some research after picking up tips from users on this list.

2. Break the thread? What do you mean by references header? I left your subject intact, isnt that enough reference?

3. Id rather say your question was silly. Being too lazy to open your SQL books IS SILLY.
    Being too lazy to put in some of your own effort and do some research after someone gives you an answer IS SILLY.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Kretschmer [
mailto:andreas.kretschmer@schollglas.com]
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 7:55 PM
To: Wadhwa, Amit
Subject: Re: [NOVICE] how to recall the initial definition (CREATE TABLE) of a table ?

am  09.01.2006, um  7:58:54 -0600 mailte Amit_Wadhwa@Dell.com folgendes:
> Why don't you use PGAdmin ?

1. This isn't a meaningful answer, because, for instance, i havn't
   installed this
2. why do you break the thread? in your mail there are no
   references-header
3. top-posting with fulltext quoting below are silly

Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer    (Kontakt: siehe Header)
Heynitz:  035242/47212,      D1: 0160/7141639