Re: how to recall the initial definition (CREATE TABLE) of a table ? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From A. Kretschmer
Subject Re: how to recall the initial definition (CREATE TABLE) of a table ?
Date
List pgsql-novice
am  09.01.2006, um 11:40:46 -0600 mailte Amit_Wadhwa@Dell.com folgendes:
> So much for giving a valid answer.
>
> 1. Do you want to even try using PGAdmin?

Yes, but i don't like software like this. The point is: often i work
remotely, and i work with Linux, and i can do many, many, many things on
the command-line.

>     BTW.. (THAT MEANS "BY THE WAY") It's a postgreSQL admin tool which
> is freely available on the web.

Yes, i know.

> 2. Break the thread? What do you mean by references header? I left your
> subject intact, isnt that enough reference?

No. My Reader sorts emails on the references-header to a tree-like
structure. But this requires the References-Header. The Subject-Header
isn't a useful criterion for sort mails.

> 3. Id rather say your question was silly. Being too lazy to open your

My question?

I'm reading mails from top to bottom. It is silly to write the answer
over the question. Do you understand?

Btw.: my answer to you was a private Mail to you. Why do you quote this
to the list?

Andreas, sorry, if my english are bad.
--
Andreas Kretschmer    (Kontakt: siehe Header)
Heynitz:  035242/47212,      D1: 0160/7141639