Minor bug: Refreshing type in object orowser fails - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Erwin Brandstetter
Subject Minor bug: Refreshing type in object orowser fails
Date
Re: Minor bug: Refreshing type in object orowser fails  (Erwin Brandstetter <brandstetter@falter.at>)
List pgadmin-support
Hi developers!

I am testing pgAdmin III Beta 2 (Oct 3 2006, re: 5426:5427) on Windows
XP (latest patch level).

When I set the focus on any type in the object browser and hit F5 (or
chose "refresh" from the menu) the SQL pane incorrectly displays the
definition of the _first_ type in the list, no matter which type I had
selected. Clicking somewhere else and on the type again does not remedy
the error. Only refreshing the whole type section does.

Only in the type-chapter, the others are doing fine.
This bug is also present in v1.4.2.

Regards
Erwin Brandstetter