Re: LinuxWorld Open Solutions Summit - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: LinuxWorld Open Solutions Summit
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
>> 4. The target audience is tie wearing people from the fortune 1000 list.
>
> Yeah, you'd guess there's not anyone with an use for a database on
> fortune-1000 companies.  They all use flat files anyway.

Heh :) No of course not. My point was, this is a show for people that
only wear ties, use terms like "Action Items" and "Build a synergetic
alliance of collaborative architectures to bring forth a swell of
support for our homogeneous infrastructure."

You wanna go? ;)

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/