Re: pg_upgrade: downgradebility - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: pg_upgrade: downgradebility
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Jonah H. Harris wrote:
> On 9/21/06, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> I see more and more people falling into the trap of doing a lot of work
>> *before* showing their ideas to the community.  This is an excellent
>> plan if what you are hoping to accomplish is to waste a lot of work.
>> Otherwise, you'll do a lot better to get the community involved sooner.
>
> Thanks for your opinion, but I disagree completely.

History in this community has basically shown that although you disagree
you are completely wrong. Good luck with your project.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/