Re: statistics buffer is full on heavily loaded 8.1.4 db. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Eci Souji
Subject Re: statistics buffer is full on heavily loaded 8.1.4 db.
Date
List pgsql-general
Oops, knew I forgot something.  Here are the settings from our
postgresql.conf  I beilive it's set to allow autovac to work and nothing
else.

# - Query/Index Statistics Collector -

stats_start_collector = on
stats_command_string = off