Re: [pgsql-www] Developer's Wiki - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Developer's Wiki
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Jim Nasby wrote:
> Ok, so what is it you need help with?

see previous discussion about what is required to keep a tracker system
healthy. In particular:

. items appearing in other media need to be put in the tracker
. items entered in the tracker need to be regularly triaged, reviewed
and updated.

Systems lacking this amount of TLC rapidly become useless, and in fact
unused.

Also, if we are in fact going to use bz, there is probably some dev work
that should be done to improve/extend its email functionality, to make
it fit the way we do business better.

cheers

andrew