Re: Lock partitions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Wong
Subject Re: Lock partitions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Mark Wong <markw@osdl.org> writes:
>> Sorry for the delay but looks like there's some data coming in.  It also
>> looks like my kit is starting to be a little dated.  My stored libpq
>> calls are failing.  I'm getting this message:
>
>> ERROR:  record type has not been registered
>
> This is a server-side failure --- could we see how order_status()
> is defined?  What PG version are you testing exactly?

I took pgsqsl snapshot from cvs on Sept 11.  Due to the length of the
file that order_status() is in and of order_status() itself, here's is a
url for the file in the svn repository.  order_status() is defined
starting on line 710:

http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/osdldbt/trunk/dbt2/storedproc/pgsql/c/funcs.c?view=markup

Thanks,
Mark