Re: Feature matrix updates - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Erik Rijkers
Subject Re: Feature matrix updates
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 7/17/22 20:34, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please see updates for the feature matrix in advance of the PostgreSQL
> 15 release:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/about/featurematrix/
>
> In addition to adding information about new features in PostgreSQL
> 15[1][2], this version of the feature matrix adds additional  categories
> including:
>
> * Replication
> * JSON
> * Transactions and Visibility
> * VACUUM and Maintenance
> * Client Applications

Perhaps add one item for

   * Indexing & Constraints

to wit:

-----
"Allow unique constraints and indexes to treat NULL values as not
distinct (Peter Eisentraut)

Previously NULL values were always indexed as distinct values, but this
can now be changed by creating constraints and indexes using UNIQUE
NULLS NOT DISTINCT."
-----

Erik