Mail list manager request - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rich Shepard
Subject Mail list manager request
Date
List pgsql-general
Looking at the postgresql.org web site I could not find the mail list
manager for direct contact so I apologize for writing here.

I use procmail to sort incoming messages to the proper file. Messages from
the mail list come with varying information at the bottom of the headers; it
could be From:, Cc:, cc:, or in two cases List-ID:. Because of the
inconsistency I cannot get a recipe that consistently puts the mail list
messages in the proper file so they end up in my alpine INBOX where I need
to manually redirect them;

Please modify the MLM software to use the List-Id: on all messages that way
my procmail recipe:

:0:
* ^List-Id:.*<pgsql-general\.lists\.postgresql\.org>
database

will put incoming threads and messages where they belong.

Thanks in advance,

Rich