Re: PostgreSQL web site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Naz Gassiep
Subject Re: PostgreSQL web site
Date
List pgsql-www
type="cite"><prewrap="">Joshua D. Drake Wrote

I think he meant, pre compressed html pages.

Eg,:

index.html
index.html.gz

etc...
 </pre></blockquote> Oh, thats a bad idea, I think, as it would hugely increase the maintenance work on the site, for a
marginalgain in server performance. The load increase really is minimal. If our servers are so close to breaking point