Re: white paper. - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Roderick A. Anderson
Subject Re: white paper.
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Not to be too much of a whiner but has anyone reformatted this to have
less of TeX/LaTeX look ( narrower margins mostly ) and possibly got it
into a pdf format.
   Too many years away from TeX/LaTeX ( though I love them ) to do it
easily myself.

TIA,
Rod
--