Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Hallgren
Subject Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dave Cramer wrote:

> I expect to see a new release shortly.
Dave, I tried to obtain the source but whenever I try I get:
 [thhal]$ cvs -d
:pserver:anonymous@cvs.plj.codehaus.org:/home/projects/plj/scm login Logging in to
:pserver:anonymous@cvs.plj.codehaus.org:2401/home/projects/plj/scm CVS password: /home/projects/plj/scm: no such
repository

I can browse the source using the web interface though. Judging from
that, there's been no CVS activity since I last tried, i.e. august last
year. Is the source being maintained somewhere else? How do I obtain the
latest CVS? Judging from your statement a lot must have happened that
would be interesting to look at.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren