Re: postgresql live-cd - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Guillaume LELARGE
Subject Re: postgresql live-cd
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert Bernier a écrit :
> [...]
>>> There's a lot of documentation that I've added in added to the
>>> standard reference documentation.
>> If your doc is not specific the ubuntu-live-cd it would be great if we
>> can include them.. - I'd also be interested in the slony example scripts
>> that you mention.
>
> The documentation is part of my writings written for various publications from the past few years. You may use my
articlesbut please keep my copyright on them.

> Another request, please do not change the text without first consulting with me (after all this is my bread and
butter).

> Be advised pg_live includes documentation from one other author, the R tutorial.
>
> I would like to see the development of a standard set of documentation for future live-cds and see about getting them
translatedinto other languages thus enabling non-english venues with a live cd. Perhaps doing it in French could be the
nexttranslation. Comments?

I would love to see a french one, something we can show on french booth.
How can I start ?

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/