Re: postgresql live-cd - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Koen Martens
Subject Re: postgresql live-cd
Date
Re: postgresql live-cd  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 July 2006 06:54, Stephen Slezak wrote:
>> How much y'all need?
>
> I will be able to let you know this week.

We'll probably have a last version of the CD ready today, although
it is lacking a bit into the example databases department. It has
procedural languages, but you need to enable them when you create a
database. There is currently no example database using procedural
languages on the iso.

We'll check out some of the other live cd's for example db's for a
very last release i think, although we did seem to have trouble
locating them.

If someone has a bundle of nice example databases lying around ->
please mail me!

Joshua, when do you need the master image?

Gr,

Koen