Re: buildfarm stats - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: buildfarm stats
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>On Tuesday 04 July 2006 22:14, Chris Mair wrote:
>

>>>Thanks for the stats Andrew. Out of interest, can you easily tabulate
>>>the number of failures against OS?
>>>

>>Or, more generally, even put a dump of the DB (without personal infos
>>of course :) somewhere?
>>
>>Bye, Chris.
>>
>>PS: and don't say you're running it in MySQL ;)
>>

>Well as the host, I guarantee you that it is NOT running mySQL :)

but it is about 2Gb of data, so just putting a dump cleaned of personal
data somewhere isn't really an option.

I could arrange a dump without the diagnostics, in  these 2 tables:

system: < name | operating_system | os_version | compiler |
compiler_version | architecture >
build: < name | snapshot | stage | branch | build_flags >

(stage in the latter table is OK on success or the name of the stage
that failed otherwise).

But what do you want it for? And do you want it one-off or continuously?

cheers

andrew