Re: postgresql live-cd - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Koen Martens
Subject Re: postgresql live-cd
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Let me know what you think. There's a lot more to do of course,
>> install apps, more graphics and stuff, better 'home page' etc..
>
> Sorry I've not yet gotten feedback to you on this.   I've discovered that I
> don't have a convenient x86 machine which can boot from CD (!).
>
> Has anyone else been able to try this?  Please?   We really need to order CDs
> at the beginning of July.

Ah, ok good to know there's a deadline! We'll put some more effort
in it this week, regardless of the feedback. Got some good comments
already, about example databases a.o. If you don't have time /
ability to check the cd just shout what you think should be on there
and we'll see if there is time!

Gr,

Koen