Re: [CORE] GPL Source and Copyright Questions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: [CORE] GPL Source and Copyright Questions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
>> Yeah, thanks for reminding me.   Will do before feature freeze.  As soon as
>> I can figure out how to generate a patch that removes directories.
>
> Don't worry about that; CVS never deletes directories.  But anyway,
> I can easily handle removing the code.  I just want someone else to
> stuff it into pgfoundry, because I'm not up to speed on pgfoundry.
>
> I believe the current hit-list for modules to move to pgfoundry is
>
> adddepend
> dbase
> dbmirror
> fulltextindex
> mSQL-interface
> mac
> oracle
> tips
> userlock

one thing to note is that at least on IRC we are still getting a notable
number of questions about fixing up constraint triggers left over from
importing dumps of old pg versions.
The usual answer to that is "try contrib/adddepend" - but i guess
redirecting them to pgfoundry will work too.

Stefan