Re: Slightly bogus regression test for contrib/dblink - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: Slightly bogus regression test for contrib/dblink
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
>
>>I haven't really looked at the buildfarm before -- I might be blind, but
>>I couldn't figure out how to see the regression.diff file.
>
> It's on the cited page, if you scroll down far enough.

OK, I'm officially blind (so much for that lasik work I had done ;-)), I
had scrolled right on past the diff the first time.
> It looks to me like the diffs are consistent with the idea that the> test is using a copy of dblink that predates
thispatch ... do you> agree? If so, anyone have an idea how that could happen?  I thought> we'd fixed all the rpath
problems,and anyway osprey wasn't failing> like this before today.

I would think that the diffs would be significantly larger if that were
the case. In fact, when was PG_MODULE_MAGIC first made mandatory?

Joe