Re: slony / press?? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: slony / press??
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Jussi Mikkola wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have noticed, that Slony is about to have a new version soon. (I think
> some of the Slony people are on this list.)
>
> I was wondering, if pgsql-advocacy is going to do something around this?
> For example press releases?

I am not sure that pgsql-advovacy is the place to press for another
project? We could make sure the PWN would have it, and we can put a
release notice on the postgresql.org website.

What exactly did you have in mind?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

                      http://www.commandprompt.com/